Monday 28 October 2013

Body Shop Heartmakers

As mentioned in my previous post, I have been shortlisted as a Heartmaker for The Body Shop, for their value Against Animal Testing. This is something which I have been living my life by for the past 14 months, so although I haven't been on this journey for very long, I take it seriously and can only go up from here.

Please vote for me to become the Heartmaker. I need to have the most votes by the time voting closes on Thursday night.

Photo: Carla described in her application how she likes to be well-informed about any causes she supports, and seemed to us to be very up to date with her take on the current animal testing for cosmetics situation. She is clearly on a journey that is inspiring others around her. 

Vote for Carla at http://theheartmakers.co.uk


This is my postcard, which was my entry alongside my reasons why I believe I should be be picked. Their reasons for picking me were;

Carla described in her application how she likes to be well-informed about any causes she supports, and seemed to us to be very up to date with her take on the current animal testing for cosmetics situation. She is clearly on a journey that is inspiring others around her. 

You can vote for my entry HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment